BESC Affiliate Program
The BioEnergy Science Center has among its goals the effective, coordinated commercialization of appropriate technologies through formation of start-up ventures as well as licensing to corporate entities pursuing biofuels development. The effective translation of BESC research results into applications testing and potential deployment is an implicit part of reaching DOE’s bioenergy goals.
Toward this end, we are offering companies and universities the opportunity to become BESC Affiliates and receive the following benefits:
- An invitation to participate in all bio-energy related training, summer courses, symposia, and seminars hosted by or connected with BESC
- Notification of all publications resulting from BESC sponsored research, as well as timely information about BESC news
- Invitations to periodic technical conferences for Affiliates
- Visibility and recognition as a BESC Affiliate
- Opportunities to host student interns or sponsor post-docs at the BESC labs and universities
Contact Renae Speck, manager of BESC Technology Transfer and Partnerships. (865) 576-4680, firstname.lastname@example.org for details.